CONSISTENCY AT FTR

CONSISTENCY



“IT’S NOT ABOUT PERFECT. IT’S ABOUT EFFORT AND WHEN YOU BRING THAT EFFORT EVERY SINGLE DAY... THAT’S WHERE TRANSFORMATION HAPPENS. THAT’S HOW CHANGE OCCURS.”

No matter what your affliction... substance abuse, depression, anxiety, fear, or all of the above, consistency can be the foundation for your recovery.  This is also true with results in the gym, especially our gym - our home - FTR.

Every day I have the opportunity to work with individuals, my friends, my family.  They work to change their lives for the better by applying positive principles through fitness, spirituality, mental development and just plain ol' hard work. There’s a lot to be said in earning one’s reps in sets, lifting PRs and finishing workouts through blood, sweat and tears. Just like there’s a lot to be said about showing up for life, being parents to our children and being friends to one another, offering support and love.  One thing we always practice whether it's inside the gym or out in the world is:

CONSISTENCY

The people I know who are most successful, whether that be in career, family or fitness, are always consistent. I’m taking this opportunity to express my gratitude towards the consistency that inspires me on a daily basis at FTR.  Thank you for showing up every day, for yourselves and for me.

Comments

Popular Posts